Zubin Kutar has a proven record of setting up and leading high performing teams to deliver success. He uses his diverse digital background to influence and help organisations think differently both online and offline and across channels.
Zubin has worked across all global markets North America, APAC, UK & Europe and LATAM to implement digital technologies that play a key role in customer experience, customer acquisition and in transforming online business models
He started his work life in the advertising industry handling FMCGs brands from Unilever and Godrej Industries. Having sold the largest global brand of soap in rural India gave him an understanding of the traditional marketing principles largely the cognitive marketing aspect of buyer behaviour which today is helping him decipher the complex online customer journey and buyer intent patterns.
His passion for technology made him move to a role that was customer centric and technology driven.
He has a strong philosophy and focus towards “Everything Digital“
Tata Consultancy Services
Zubin Kutar has been working with Tata Consultancy Services since more than four years and is Head- Digital Marketing Transformation.
At TCS he leads the Digital Marketing Technology roadmap and Digital Strategy.
According to him, the interesting aspect of his role is to build capabilities that focus on – Digital customer experiences, Account Based Marketing, Data Analytics and Omni Channel Automation that would aid sales enablement teams across the company.
Prior to TCS, Zubin Kutar has worked with HDFC Bank as a Head in Digital Marketing and Social Media.
At the bank he was responsible to build and lead the bank’s online platform, online customer acquisition and support their digital presence across social media channels.
Under his leadership the bank built heir digital brand presence with a massive appeal in the Social Media Space.
Zubin Kutar has also worked with ICICI Bank, BMO Financial group, ICICI Lombard General Insurance.
With Business & Metrics performance as a focus, he has consistently melded together online transformation platforms, techniques and approaches to construct new and exciting ways of generating revenue from the digital medium – Online, Mobile & Social channels across Global Markets
He specializes in Digital Marketing Communications, Digital Transformation, Marketing Technology (MarTech), Lead Generation and Online Sales across functions in Banking, Insurance &Technology.
Some of Zubin’s work has been recognized by industry experts and thought leaders in the B2C and B2B industries.
– Awarded “100 Smartest Digital Marketing Leaders” by World Digital Congress & CMO Asia
– Jury Member: Indian Digital Media Awards 2019, M3 Modern Marketing Awards 2019
- “100 Smartest Digital Marketing Leaders” by World Digital Congress & CMO Asia Awards: 2018
- “100 Smartest Digital Marketing Leaders” by World Digital Congress & CMO Asia
- “50 Most Influential Digital Marketing Leaders” by Mobile & Digi Marketing Summit.
- Featured as a Social Expert –Digital Vidya.
- Best Social Media Brand – TCS ITWiz – in Edu Category – Social Samosa
- Awarded India’s Greatest “Chief Digital Officer” 2016 – 2017 by Asia One
- Featured as a Social media expert “Top 3 Social Media Trends of 2017”
- Panelist at Digital Marketing Forum – Digital Marketing Ethics
- Panelist at Social Media Marketing Forum – Social Media Reputation Management
- Paul Writer Award for Best Digital Marketing Campaign 2016 for TCS IT Wiz
- “Best Social Media Integrated Campaign” for IT Wiz
- “Best B2B Sector Social Media Campaign” for Global Trends Study on IoT
- TATA Brand &Comm Excellence Award in External Engagement – Digi& Social for Trends Study 2015
- “50 Most Influential Digital Media Professional”- WMC
- Hot 50 Digital Brand – Paul Writer,
- Top 25 Hi Tech Brands – LinkedIn
- CMO Asia 2015 – Digital & Social Media for Cause Marketing, TCS IT Wiz
- Top 50 Digital Brand – Digital Brand Summit
Accordingly to Zubin Kutar below are 5 Digital trends you can’t ignore going into 2020
- Influencer Marketing Rules
Influencer marketing will play a very critical role that will bridge the trust factor between brands and consumers as consumers no long trust brands and brand stories
- The 3 A’s will play Goliath
Automation, Analytics and AI will be the core elements of making the digital shift to ensuring that brands and companies transform their legacy systems and processes to embrace and prepare for the next digital frontier.
Chatbots will get smarter in answering your questions as they learn how to deep mine data. 2 out of 3 users are already using some form of AI without even knowing they are interacting with it
- More Personalisation v/s Broadcast
One on One marketing will make an impact on the buyer journey, brands will need to create personalised stories and experiences to sell their products. Brands relating to mass broadcast will see themselves perish faster.
- Video Marketing
Video Marketing is one of the most important trend today in digital marketing, most likely it will continue to be the dominating one for the next 5 years at least. Shorter videos will rule considering the short memory span we all have, the challenge for brand will be to convey their brand promise in less time.
Voice interaction is picking up
Thanks to Siri , Alexa and other smart systems , we now have a new breed of machines that marketers need to understand to be able to master them
The success for marketers to engage their customers over voice will depend on how well they master this machine
Zubin is a LinkedIn influencer, his regularly posts on topics related to Technology, Digital and Leadership.
You can follow him here https://www.linkedin.com/in/zubinkutar/